Green Olive Arts …
… is an international art studio and urban art residency in Tetouan, Morocco, specializing in connecting the creatives of the world with the culture, beauty and creatives of Morocco through professional studio facilities, artist residencies, artist services, instructional programming, and international collaborative events.
– what we hope to see because of our business
It is our vision that as this business thrives locally, the people of Morocco will flourish in the wake of a vibrant arts movement and the world will grow in its appreciation and respect for this beautiful land and culture.
– how we plan to get there
The mission of Green Olive Arts is to welcome creatives from around the world to Morocco for seasons of facilitated research, production, collaboration and cultural exchange.
- We believe that art-making and imagining are not only uniquely human endeavors, but endeavors which deserve the investment of community and global resources so that both humanity and culture are at once truthfully reflected, respectfully preserved and thoughtfully improved.
- We hold a high priority of facilitating responsible tourism that honors both Moroccan culture and the eco-systems which make Morocco a beautiful place for art-making. To this end we aim to broker relationships between our guests and nationals with great care/respect for the host context, fostering partnership and understanding.
- We believe that a business should create jobs and grow in interdependence on the economy of the local community. To this end, we aim to train local staff into increasing levels of responsibility in running the business.
- We are committed to offering the highest quality products and services possible so that the bar is raised and our clients are both successful and happy in their seasons of creativity with us.